The Chrysler Halcyon EV concept car is unveiled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walterGoc0828

Reaction score
I have come across numerous photos of the Chrysler Halcyon EV concept. Although the design is not poor, it's impractical for me. Let's wait and see how the production process goes. Sedans are becoming more and more popular once again, which is interesting and supports the idea that history repeats itself.

I have come across numerous photos of the Chrysler Halcyon EV concept. Although the design is not poor, it's impractical for me. Let's wait and see how the production process goes. Sedans are becoming more and more popular once again, which is interesting and supports the idea that history repeats itself.
I agree that the design is not that bad but there are things that they can improve on, they focused on the sleek design and its aerodynamics which is a factor of why people are buying this car. They also need to consider that customers take into consideration the various ways they can utilize the space and features of the car without undermining the quality. Sedans are being sought out and is becoming popular because other sedan has the same feature as light SUV's or SUVs in particular, Sedan are being designed with maximum capacity, good maneuverability, greater range, and endless possibilities for how they are used.

Join the Chrysler Halcyon Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back